Blogger haberleri

Searching...
3 Aralık 2012 Pazartesi

6. Sınıf 10. ÜNİTE Test Soruları

11:41

6. Sınıf 10. ÜNİTE Test Soruları

Doğru Şıkkı İşaretleyiniz.

1. ______ people do you need to play Taboo?
A) What
B) Who
C) How many
D) How much
2. You ______ find the word in hangman.
A) does
B) must
C) are
D) not
3. ______ do you use for playing chess?
A) Whose
B) What
C) Who
D) How tall
4. ______ your hand to give the answer!
A) Raising
B) Raises
C) Raised
D) Raise
5. She ______ say the Taboo words.
A) mustn't
B) isn't
C) don't
D) hasn't
6. I ______ tell the word by using my gestures.
A) can
B) am
C) have
D) does
7. ______ do you play hide and seek?
A) What
B) How
C) Which
D) Whose
8. You ______ open your eyes before I allow you.
A) aren't
B) can't
C) doesn't
D) haven't
9. ______ I use this ball?
A) Am
B) Are
C) May
D) Does
10. ______ should I close my eyes?
A) What
B) Who
C) Why
D) Which

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder