Blogger haberleri

Searching...
5 Aralık 2012 Çarşamba

İNGİLİZCE DERSİ 7.SINIF 2.DÖNEM 1.YAZILI SORULARI

07:27

KARAÇALI İLKÖĞRETİM OKULU, 2006-2007 EĞİTİM- ÖĞRETİM YILI, 2. YARIYIL, 7. SINIF, İNGİLİZCE DERSİ, I. YAZILI SORULARI

NAME: DATE:
NUMBER: MARK:

A- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS: (4 points each)
1. ‘I am sorry for the accident,’ What does Jane say?
…………………………………………………………..
2. ‘ You must tidy your room,’ What does your mother say?
……………………………………………………………
3. ‘Dalaman is very hot in summer,’ What does the teacher say?
…………………………………………………………………...
4. ‘We want to learn English.’ What do the students say?
…………………………………………………………………..
5. ‘ Mary is very friendly.’ What does Sheila say?
…………………………………………………………………..

B- COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH ‘want, wants, prefer, prefers’(4
1. My sister ………………… to speak German.
2. I ……………………. dancing to listening to music.
3. They …………………… meat to vegetables.
4. I ……………………. to be a dentist.
5. Susan …………………… English to Maths.

C-MATCH THE SITUATIONS WITH THE QUESTIONS: (4 points each)
Situations Questions
1. I’ve got a headache.(   ) A) Why don’t you go to the dentist?
2. I can’t see well. (   ) B) Why don’t you eat a sandwich?
3. I’m hungry. (   ) C) Why don’t you take an aspirin?
4. My bag is very old. (   ) D) Why don’t you wear your glasses?
5. I have got a toothache. (   ) E) Why don’t you buy a new one?

D- COMPLETE THE SENTENCES USING   ‘have to, has to,
 don’t have to, doesn’t have to’:( 4 points each)
1. We …………………………… go to school at weekends.
2. We …………………………… wear school uniforms at school.
3. My father ……………………… go to work.
4. My baby brother ……………………….. cook meals.
5. Teachers …………………………. come to class on time.

E- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:(4 points each)
1. What time do you have to come to school?
2. What do you think of Dalaman?
3. Where were you at 10 o’clock yesterday evening?
4. Did you study for the English exam?
5. Do you have to do your homework?


GOOD LUCK!!!
Nurşen JZGÜ SJNMEZ



0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder