Blogger haberleri

Searching...
5 Aralık 2012 Çarşamba

İNGİLİZCE DERSİ 7.SINIF 2.DÖNEM 2.YAZILI SORULARI (1)

07:33

20   -  20    EĞİTİM-ÖĞRETİM YILI, KARAÇALI İLKÖĞRETİM OKULU, II. YARIYIL, 7/A SINIFI, İNGİLİZCE DERSİ  II. YAZILI SORULARI

NAME / SURNAME: DATE:
NUMBER: MARK:

A- Complete the sentences with ‘have, has, just, already, yet’
1. My mother ………………… cooked dinner.
2. ……………. you seen my pencil- sharpener anywhere? I can’t find it.
3. I have ……………….. washed my hair. It is clean and shiny now.
4. Jenny hasn’t done the shopping, …………..
5. We have …………………. finished Unit 6.

B- Make dialogues using the words in given:
1. A- What’s ……………………………. with him?
B-………………………………….. a stomach ache.
      2.   A- What’s ……………………………. with you?
            B- ………………………………..the measles.
      3.  A- Which T-shirt would you like?
           B- I’ ………………………….. the white …….. .
      4.  A- Which books would you like?
           B- I’ …………………………… the English ……….
      5.  A- What does he say? (I am hungry.)
           B- He ……………..(that) ……………………
     
C- Complete the sentences using the correct forms of ‘used to’:
1. Mr Smith ……………………. run very fast, but now he can’t.
2. …………. you …………… ride a bicycle when you were 3 years old?
3. I ………………………  speak English when I was 8 years old, but know I do.
4. My father ……………………… play football when he was younger, now he can’t.
5. ………… Sevgi ……………. do maths when she was 2 years old?

D- Give true answers about yourself:
1. Have you studied for the English exam?
……………………………………………………………….
2. What are you doing now?
……………………………………………………………….
3. Which one do you prefer? ‘Going to the cinema’ or ‘reading a book’?
……………………………………………………………….
4. What do you want to do when you finish university? ( have a good job)
………………………………………………………………..
5. Where are you going to go for summer holiday? ( to Fethiye)
………………………………………………………………..

GRADING: Each is 5 points. 5x20=100 points.
G O O D   L U C K !!!
Nurşen Sönmez



   



0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder