Blogger haberleri

Searching...
5 Aralık 2012 Çarşamba

İNGİLİZCE DERSİ 7.SINIF 2.DÖNEM 3.YAZILI SORULARI (1)

07:35

20   -20   ÖĞRETİM YILI II. DÖNEM 7. SINIFLAR İNGİLİZCE 2. YAZILI SORULARI

A- Fill in the blanks by using ever, never, just, yet, ago

1-We have been to England, but we have ___________ been to France.
2-Jack has ____________ washed his car.It is clean now.
3-My family and I went to Antalya two weeks ____________.
4-Mary hasn’t done her homework ____________ .
5-Have you ___________ climbed the Mount Ağrı?
6-He has ____________ gone to the zoo.He isn’t at home now.
7-We went to cinema three days ___________.
8-My sister hasn’t played tennis ____________.
9-Has your mother __________ driven a car?
10-They haven’t had breakfast ____________ .

B-Write questions and short answers.Use the present perfect tense.

1-Andy/pass/his exam.(no)
__
__
2-Carol/go/to Spain.(yes)
__
__
3-Joe/have/a shower.(yes)
__
__
4-Suzan and David/study/English(no)
__
__
5-Mike/write/a letter(yes)
__
__

C-Complete the sentences with for/since.
1-Türkiye has been a republic *____________ 1923.
2-They’ve been on holiday ____________ last Friday.
3-We haven’t seen each other ___________ three weeks.
4-She hasn’t eaten anything ___________ ten o’clock.
5-My father has been a dentist ____________ thirty years.




D Fill in the blanks by using present perfect tense
1-Our teacher ______________ the test yet. (not/ write)
2-______________your brother ____________the shopping? ( do)
3-_________________they ever _____________to New York? ( be)
4-Debbie ___________________a new bike. (buy)
5 I ____________________my little dog yet. (not feed)

E. Choose the correct one
1. May I __________ a hamburger and a banana, please?
a) use b) lend c) have
2. Can I __________ the window.?
a) open b) opened c) opening
3. May I __________ your pencil?
a) lend b) borrow c) have
4. Can you __________ the salt,please?
a) tell b) use c) pass
5. Can I ___________ your telephone? .
a) use b) have c)lend
F-Match the sentences

1- Can you lend me your pencil? a- of course ,which size?
2- May I sit here? b-yes, here you are
3- Can I borrow your book? c-certainly
4- May I come in teacher ? d- sorry but my mum will come.
5- Can I try on this jacket? e-yes,sure little boy.


Next
This is the most recent post.
Önceki Kayıt

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder