Blogger haberleri

Searching...
3 Aralık 2012 Pazartesi

İNGİLİZCE DERSİ 6.SINIF 1.DÖNEM 2.YAZILI SORULARI (1)

09:26


Name:
Surname: 
No:
Class:
                                      ALAPLI İMKB TEPEKENT YİBO  
               2007-2008 1ST SEMESTER 6-B  CLASS ENGLISH 2nd EXAM

A) A)Read the text and answer the questions.(20p) 1.Who is Albert?
(Parçayı okuyun ve yandaki soruları cevaplayın)  
Hi, I am Diana. My mother’s name is Anna. 2.Who is Dan?
My father’s name is Peter. My grandmother’s 
name is Sophia. My grandfather’s name is Albert. 3.Is Sonia Diana’s aunt?
My brother’s name is Dan. My sister’s name is 
Monica. My aunt’s name is Sonia. My uncle’s name             4.Is Peter David’s uncle son?
is David. Tim is my uncle’s son. Celine is my 
aunt’s daughter.

 B)Fill in the blanks with ‘ are-its-am-his-is-our ‘ (Boşlukları altı çizili kelimelerden uygun olanla doldurun)(18p)
1)Boncuk is my cat._____ tail is long.
2)I____ very happy today.
3)Murat Uyar is ______ manager.
4)We ____ not students.
5)He is Orhan.____ father’s name is Osman.
6)Aysel ____ fat.

C)Match the sentences with the question forms.(Cümleleri eşleştirin.) (16p)
1)_____ is your telephone number? (  ) a)how
2)_____is Mrs White? (  )                              b)where
3)_____ are you? (   )                                  c)what
4)_____are they from? (  )                             d)who

D)Answer the questions below.(20p)
1)What day is it today?
2)What is the last month of the year?
3)What is her name? (Oya)
4)Where is Ahmet from? (İstanbul)

E)Where do we use in-on-at give examples.(in-on-at nerede kullanırız birer örnek verin)(10p)


F)Write the meaninds of the words.(8p)
Kuzen:                 tavan arası:                    ikinci:                ikibinyedi:                temmuz:
Sonbahar:             Cumartesi:                      koyun:


G) WRITE PLURALS(Çoğul yapınız)(8p)
1.  a desk        …………………..  
2.  a man         ……………………..                
3  a class         ……………………..
4.a tooth     - - --------



GOOD LUCK!
               BURÇAK KARAKAŞ

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder